Locomotive Sealed Beam Lamps
Amglo Quartz Halogen 75V350W/PAR56 locomotive Ditch lamp provides greater efficiency, longer
service life and improved beam quality over the current industry standards.
Lamps are fit and form to the current Incandescent industry standard.
• Reduce your maintenance cost!
• Maintains minimum 200,000 candelas over life ensuring your train is in compliance with the Federal Railroad Administration’s specification contained in 49 CFR 229.125 (a) and (b)!
• Use Amglo halogen lamps to avoid “Movement of non-complying locomotives” and placed in trail service, due to one headlamp failure.
1. Shortening of the filament reduces displacement from cyclic vibrations, thus extending filament life. This design eliminates filament sagging ensuring photometric stability.
2. Halogen technology extends filament life and prevents bulb blackening ensuring FRA minimum luminous intensity of 200,000 candelas over the life of the lamp. If one of the two twin beam lamps fail; the locomotive may continue in lead service providing the remaining lamp is halogen.
3. Dedicated PAR56 annealing processes have been instituted to reduce glass fracturing.
350 W INCANDESCENT VS.HALOGEN LAMP MAINTENANCE CURVE
Click here for: AMGLO RAILROAD PRODUCTS BROCHURE
Need more information? Contact the halogen experts for pricing or technical information.