75 volt, 350 watt PAR56 locomotive headlight or ditch light
Here are the benefits of Amglo halogen lamps:
- Long life - 4000 service hours (compared to 500 hours for incandescent)
- No filament sag - common problem on switcher locomotives
- Superior light output - better illumination for operating crews, better conspicuity for motorists
- Rugged and dependable - over 20, 000 locomotives equipped
- Less effort and less risk for maintenance forces
- Environmental - less glass going into land fill - did you know it takes a million years for glass to decompose?
- Reduces the effort of ordering, stocking and handling lamps
- 200, 000 candela light output for the life of the lamp - FRA compliant
- Power consumption is 350 watts. Note: imported lamps consume 400 watts. This 50 watt inefficiency will cost the railroad in added energy consumption (fuel or electric). Although the auxiliary generator is so large that 50 more watts of power seem small, the accumulation of power is significant.
Amglo part number (4000 service hours): AHQV56-75V-350WCS
Part number cross reference to incandescent lamps (500 hours):
|19866 - 350PAR56/SP
Amglo standard case size: 18. PAR56 with screw terminals (screws included).
Availability - from stock or 15 days ARO
Other Amglo railroad lamps:
75 volt, 300 watt PAR56 headlights
30 volt, 200 watt PAR56 headlights
75 volt, 40 watt E26 base lamps for step lights, number lights, etc.
10 volt, 10 watt, 18 watt or 25 watt lamps for wayside signals, crossing signals, etc.
Click here for: AMGLO RAILROAD PRODUCTS BROCHURE
Need more information? Contact the halogen experts for pricing or technical information.